Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swagbucks surveys

There is a new way to earn Swagbucks.  Opinion surveys!  In the Swagbucks blog post (on the Swagbucks.com site) on June 8th, Swagbucks announced that they have a new survey site that you can earn Swagbucks through.  If you are a current Swagbucks member, then all you have to do is visit www.swagbuckssurveys.com.

There is a profile link at the top of your information.  You are given Swagbucks for each survey or profile questionaire that you complete. The opinion surveys are about various topics and reward you with varying amounts of Swagbucks.  You are given a brief qualifying survey before you start the actual survey.  If you qualify, the surveys take anywhere from 5 minutes to roughly 45 minutes.  You can look on the chart before you click into the survey and see how much time it is expected to take to complete the survey.  It also gives you a percentage of chance that you have of qualifying for that particular survey based upon the information that you completed in the profile sections.  However, I did a survey last night that said I only had a 5% chance of qualifying, and I qualified.

For those of you new to this blog, Swagbucks is a site that pays you in Swagbucks for searching the internet. If you sign up for Swagbucks, there are various ways to earn Swagbucks that you can then use in the Swagstore to purchase many different prizes and gift cards (like PayPal).  If you are interested in signing up, you can click on the picture link below and it will take you directly to it.  Or, if you would like more information, you can search Swagbucks in my site and it will direct you to other blog posts that I have made on Swagbucks.
Search & Win

While you won't "get rich" taking the surveys, they are fun when you have an extra few minutes to spare.  For those of you with children, there are often surveys that want the kids opinions.  My children really like these.  I am a member of several survey sites and have been completing surveys for about 6 months.  At one of the survey sites, my daughter participated in an interactive survey that paid her $15 for a 45 minute survey.  On that same site, I participated in a survey that paid $25 for a 75 minute survey.  Most of the surveys are about products, commercials, lifestyle habits, etc. that you use in your daily life.  I will try to share some of those sites over the next few weeks.

No comments: