Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Great Site for Home School

I just wanted to share a wonderful site that I found today while searching for school ideas.  It is www.softschools.com.  It has a vast array of games, print-ables, learning ideas, etc. for pre-K through middle school.  There were several math games that the kids really enjoyed.  I even played a math "Pac Man" that was fun. I am just beginning to explore all that the site has to offer because there are so many things to see and do. So check it out and see what you think.

1 comment:

Kelli Hasty said...

Do you have any suggestions on a Pre-K curriculum?