Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Swagbucks...want to earn free prizes!

Have you ever heard of Swagbucks.com?

A few months ago, I signed up with Swagbucks.com.  It is a search engine that you can earn prizes while you are searching the internet.  I joined Swagbucks in August of 2009 and since then, I have earned $20 in Amazon gift cards, $5 in PayPal gift cards, and $5 in Alice.com gift cards.  It is really easy.  You just sign up for Swagbucks and use their search engine which is powered by Google.com and Ask.com.  As you search, you will be randomly rewarded with various amounts of Swagbucks that are instantly credited to your account.  You can save your points for a variety of prizes listed on their website.  You can earn extra Swagbucks by referring friends to the program.  There are also various other ways to earn Swagbucks that you will find on their site.

If you are interested in signing up, just click on the below referral link picture.  It will take you to the Swagbucks site to sign up. 

Search & Win

No comments: