Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Swagbucks...Another PayPal Card!

I was able to redeem another $5.00 PayPal gift card with Swagbucks this past weekend.  I reached my 700 points and was able to redeem it for a gift card that will arrive in my PayPal account within the next 7-14 days.  It is so easy because all I had to do was...nothing really!  I just use Swagbucks as my home page search engine, and they reward me randomly with various amounts of Swagbucks.

Search & Win


This past weeks was a great week for earning Swagbucks because they increased the earnings for the week.  They are all the time running special ways to earn extra points.  You can also take a daily poll to earn a Swagbuck, and you can search their special offers section and earn a couple of Swagbucks.  You can also earn Swagbucks for referring other people and for shopping online.  The Swagbucks add up quickly, and you soon are earning a prize.  The Amazon.com gift cards are a good deal, but I like my $5.00 PayPal cards because with PayPal I can use the money to spend it anywhere.  We use our Swagbucks as extra "fun money" that is easy to earn.  If you are interested in signing up for Swagbucks, just click the picture link above, and it will get you started.  Have a great time swagging!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

signed up under you