Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Murphy's Gas (Wal-mart Gas Stations) Coupons!

For those of you who have a Murphy's Gas in your area (these are the gas stations that are found at Wal-Mart), they frequently offer discount coupons on gas, diesel, and sometimes sodas.  If you sign up for their e-mails, they will send you an occasional e-mail announcing their deals and often give you an opportunity to print off a coupon.

The coupons are typically for a specific short time frame so make sure you read it.  Today, I printed off a $3 off of a $10 gas purchase coupon that is good today and tomorrow only (May 22nd and 23rd).  If you are interested, here is the link: http://murphyusa.com. All you have to do is visit the link and click on the the image in the upper right hand corner that says "Murph e-offers Sign Up Now!"  to register for their e-mails.

Disclosure:  I am not in any way connected with Murphy's.  I just wanted to pass along this great method of savings!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you for posting this! I signed up and got the iPhone app.

Where are you in OK? I'm central too!