Welcome to Life at the Holman's.


This blog is my way of sharing some of my thoughts and ideas. As the children age and become independent, I find myself with an empty space. Years of homeschooling and child-rearing focus has transitioned to more time to focus on the things I enjoy. One of my greatest pleasures is cooking. I enjoy making sweet treats for my family and friends and preparing meals that bring a smile to my husband's face. I like finding new ideas that help to make life easier. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another Murphy's Gas (Wal-mart Gas Stations) Coupon!

For those of you who signed up for the Murphy Gas E-mail....There is another $3 off of a $20 purchase or more of gas coupon for today and tomorrow!  This is a great deal for just the cost of printing off your coupon.  Also, if you print your coupon on "Draft" then you will save some ink.  The draft or low ink option is usually found in the preferences or option portion of your printing screen.

No comments: